Paul is creating an extensive portfolio while helping models who are starting in the business.
With the help of his wife, Rosanna, who is also a make-up artist, his work is mainly focused on headshots trying to capture the beauty of individuals and their unique expressions.
• Canon EOS 40D
• Canon EOS Rebel XT
• Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM
• Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM
• Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
• 2 Profoto ComPact 600R
• Canon 580EX II Flash
• Sigma EF-500 DG Super Flash
• PocketWizard II (multiple)
• Sekonic L-758DR DigitalMaster Flash Meter
• 2 Umbrellas
• 36"x48" 5 in 1 Reflector
• 32"x32" Reflector
• Spiderlite TD5 Large Kit
• Dynatran AT 818 Tripod
• One 16 GB CF card & Two 4 GB CF cards
• Quad Core 2 PC with 4 GB RAM
• Lightroom 3.2 & Photoshop CS5
To organize files using Lightboxes, you must first register or log in. Lightboxes allow you to create your own groups of files, manage files within a group, and share them with friends and colleagues. You are encouraged to add files to Lightboxes in order to sort them properly, or save them for future purchases.
Lightboxes are like folders for files you're interested in. You may create numerous lightboxes based on your projects or topics, add files inside and then easily buy them. We also offer a feature that allows you to email a lightbox to your friends, family and clients. Lightboxes are very powerful and useful tool for cataloguing and purchasing files.